Tuesday

[misc] Penny Tuesday

My mother recently gifted us with a beautiful new cherry dining room set- table and seating for six and a sideboard. We finally put the legs on the new table and started shuffling furniture around the house (the old table went into my craft room, which meant the couch there had to be moved to the living room, which meant the ratty couch there needs to be moved above the garage, etc). While the rest of the house is in a messy state of adjustment (*cough* my craft room *cough*), the dining room looks quite nice. We were even able to separate the boardgame bookshelves and squeeze in the sideboard and put miscellaneous gaming tackle boxes under it.

As I was walking by the dining room from the kitchen to the living room, something caught my eye:


I did a double-take. 


Penny, on the new sideboard, with her "What are YOU looking at?" face. This is why I can't have nice things.

2 comments:

Denise Briese said...

She so funny! Recognize that runner!! I just love it. I have that on my list of things to make!

cristina said...

So funny and cute! That is what they do, you know ...