Wednesday

[knitting] Christmas Tree Hat

I recently modified this pattern for a Christmas Tree Hat to fit an adult head:

Unadorned


I thought this would be a good November selection for Hat Club at White River Yarns. Knit the hat and then bring it into the shop for a "Trim Your Tree" party. (Which now, suddenly, sounds like I want to get a group of women together to... you know... do some landscaping... down there. Is it just me? Why does my mind go to these places?)

Here are some of the decorations I have. Sparkly pom-poms for the top, perfect little Christmas lights, candy canes, etc.

Decorations


Now to write up the pattern...

3 comments:

gayle said...

This sounds crazy and fun!
Please take lots and lots of pictures... 8)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I hope you share it again when decorated!

lilymarlene said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished object!