Monday

[crochet] Barbara's Anne

I finished the scarf in the beginning of September but didn't post about it. I wanted to keep it a secret for my sister's birthday, which was this past weekend.

Another Anne


Pattern: Anne

Hook: H? Can't remember.

Yarn: Malabrigo in Praline

I did want to sing a little song about this scarf: "bar-bar-bar bar-barbara's anne" but stupid John McCain has ruined that song forever.

Sorry no pictures of Murderface today. I was busy this weekend (the aforementioned birthday, helping my sister spin and ply her first skein of yarn, dyeing a pound of fiber, etc etc). Sadly, no chores were done. There are just too many fun things to do.

1 comment:

Joansie said...

I love the scarf. I wish I could crochet better. I'm a knitter but I do admire other people's crochet projects.