Saturday

[cooking] Blueberry Muffins

Dollar and I have been on vacation this week and it has been awesome. I made blueberry muffins every morning:

Blueberry Muffins


I have the recipe memorized now. I had many quarts of freash blueberries to go through. I would have frozen them but I have many quarts already in the freezer.

Blueberry Muffins


In an effort to use a lot at once, I did make a pie but it came out runny and then it was soggy the next day. Muffins seem to be the easiest and tastiest. But a batch of 12 only calls for 1.5 cups of berries. Which is why we had muffins every day.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Now those look yummy! How far are you from Claremont???

amy said...

I managed to use all the fresh berries I had. But I have tons of frozen. I'll bring a batch to knit night sometime soon.

Sara said...

I'll be there!!! Just let me know what night...