Tuesday

[amy] New knives for cooking (and self-defense, if need be)

I ordered a knife set from Amazon. I hope they arrive all right; I just couldn't resist the price. 75% off? Now that's what I'm talking about. I was a little sketched out by a couple of the customer reviews, though. A couple people said the knives are heavy but that's fine by me. It just means their more sturdy... I think. As for them not being sharp when they arrive? I'm sure it's not true and besides, it COMES with a friggin' sharpener. I just hope they don't go all rusty on me like one person said.

3 comments:

amy said...

test comment

Anonymous said...

test comment

amy said...

So the comment functionality is working now. Hopefully SOMEONE will be able to post their friggin' comments they've been whining to me about.

And can I say this "knife" post is one of my more patheic posts. Maybe THE most pathetic post I've written. I mean, woo-hoo, I ordered some stupid knives. Who gives a shit besides me?