Wednesday

[vermont] Snow in May

Woke up to this Monday morning:

Snow this morning. WTELF.


Heat kicked on in the house and I have a cold. What is this- Winter: Take 2? Of all the things I don't have time to deal with, "having a cold" is at the top of the list- especially since it's keeping me from visiting the new niece. Plus, I need to muster the energy to go to two concerts this week. I obviously didn't envision getting sick when I literally bought up ALL THE CONCERT TICKETS back in Feb when bands started announcing their summer tour dates.

Thankfully, I haven't had to cook anything at home. I've been personally benefiting from my mom over-cooking for my sister by receiving texts like, "I made too much lasagna. Come get some." And my friend doing Blue Apron sent me a free 3-meal kit, which should arrive tomorrow. So I don't have to think about meals for rest of the week. Which is good, since all I've had the strength to do is lay on the couch and watch the new season of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown on Netflix. Anthony, I get it, you're wicked into Jiu-Jitsu but I'm kind of tired of watching you do it. But congrats on your gold medal.

No comments: