Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

Murderface in bed next to me.

Murderface in bed


Great weekend- went to see Captain America: Civil War on Friday night. Best comic book movie ever made ever in the history of ever. I can't even comprehend the thought of the next Avengers movie not being released until May 2018. At least we have Doctor Strange this November and Guardians of the Galaxy next May.

Went to Hmart with my mom on Saturday and stocked up on everything. Even made a pit stop to the MA state liquor store next door to pick up a variety of Soju (Korean rice liquor). Sunday morning I found some time to nearly finish my socks but spent the afternoon doing Mother's Day stuff. Didn't get to do any painting :(

Only plans we have this week are a concert in Burlington this week and the NH Sheep and Wool Festival is this weekend. Looking forward to some sunny weather this week! Gotta start getting the flower beds tidied up.

No comments: