Thursday

[crafts] Clover PomPom Maker

I've tried a few different pompom-making tools but my favorite are the Clover pompom makers. They are easy to use and make nice, fluffy pompoms. For the hats yesterday, I made a pompom for each.

I didn't have that much leftever yarn from knitting the rainbow-colored hat, but was able to fill up either side of the tool:

Clover small pompom maker

Push the curved arms back together:

Clover small pompom maker

Get to cutting:

Clover small pompom maker

Tie a piece of yarn around the middle, cinch, pull apart either side of the pompom maker and poof:

Clover small pompom maker

I like the different sections of color from the striping yarn. I'm tempted to try some other pompom crafts... like hedgehogs, or Adventures in PomPom Land (that bird's pompom head is so stupidly round and perfect), or it's the right time of year for a PomPom o' Lantern, or whatever this thing is, or maybe animals. So many options. I should use all my leftover yarn for pompoms.

No comments: