Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

My sweet old guy:

❤️ Murderface ❤️


Weather has dipped back down with highs in the mid-50's. Saturday morning, before the rain came, I worked down in the veg garden. I raked up some raised beds and took out clods of weeds.

Raked up some graves. Just need poo and vegetables. Time to play a game of chicken with the forecasted rain.


Then I ran down to buy vegetables and compost:

Got my veggies. Now to escape without and impulse purchases.


It rained the rest of Saturday, so I had to wait until Sunday morning to plant everything:

Vegetables planted. Corn, tomatoes, peppers, yellow squash, cucumbers, Brussels sprouts, birdhouse gourd. I'm going to smooth out the other bed for lettuce and radish seeds.


Corn, cucumbers (in the containers in the back), birdhouse gourd, tomatoes, peppers, brussels sprouts, yellow summer squash. And I have another long bed I've leveled off where I will plant lettuce and radish seeds.

No comments: