Friday

[knitting] Girlie-girl sweater

Made this at the start of the year but only just got around to taking a picture:

Pink baby sweater


Pattern is Quickie (5-hour) Baby Sweater. It came out way too big for a newborn so I'm saving it for Christmas. Which might actually be perfect because I used Cascade 220 Superwash wool- this sweater probably would have been too warm for this summer.

I used my Embellish-Knit tool to quickly crank out the i-cord. I will probably add a few buttons before gifting.

Thing are going well on the linen shawl. I'm nearly done with the 2nd pattern repeat. Will do at least 7 more. I started gathering/piling-up all the fiber I want to spin for Tour de Fleece (Team Catitude). And need to pick a few baby projects to work on during the flights for the upcoming trip. Small, portable, cuuuuuuuuute projects.

No comments: