Tuesday

[knitting] Holden

I've had one skein of Green Mountain Spinnery's Simply Fine in my stash for ages. It's a natural colorway which gradually changes from light to dark to light, etc. After searching Ravelry, I saw many people used the Holden shawlette pattern for it, to great effect. So, I tried it as well:

Holden shawlette. One skein of Green Mountain Spinney's Simply Fine. #greenmountainspinnery #knitting #shawlknitting


Yeah, it works. It's really nice. I only made a couple modifications: I did M1R and M1L increases down the center spine, rather than YOs. And I didn't have enough yarn for the picot bind-off because I did a few more lace repeats to make the shawl larger.

Holden Shawlette


I'm back in the shawl game. My craft room desk currently looks like:

Craft room desk. Decisions, decisions.


As I try to decide what pattern to do next, what yarn to wind, what beads to choose... Decisions, decisions

No comments: