Tuesday

[vermont] Green Mountain Fiber Festival

This past weekend was the 8th Annual Green Mountain Fiber Festival. I went early Sunday morning. I particularly enjoyed seeing samples from Fallingblox:

Fallingblox


I bought a couple of his pattern books. I also got a new needle gauge from Katrinkles:

Needle Gauge


I first saw her buttons and knitting sundry at the VT Sheep and Wool Festival last year. Now whenever I see her, I have to get some buttons or a little something else.

Many great vendors at this event. I saw the cuuuuuutest yarn bowls:

Kitty Yarn Bowl


Kitty Yarn Bowl


Those were at the Kick the Moon Studio booth.

I didn't buy any yarn/fiber because I keep reminding myself, "I have enough yarn. I have enough fiber. I have enough yarn. I have enough fiber." But many of the vendors were selling bundle of mini skeins in gradient colorways. This seems to be the hot trend right now. They were so hard to resist! 

No comments: