Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

Murderface


Great weather this past weekend. Spent Saturday morning working on my socks. Then Dollar's bandmates arrived for practice and I headed outside to start cleaning up the flower beds. It's so nice to see small green shoots coming up. I don't want to jinx anything but I haven't seen any woodchucks yet. I'm nervous about woodchucks eating all the young plants. Rather than stress about it, I'm just going to spray what I can with liquid fence and move on to planting seeds, dividing established plants and working on the vegetable garden.

At least I know that the woodchucks don't like catnip:

Catnip!


I cleared off this little plant and it has a lot of nice growth already! I brought in a few green leaves for the cats to enjoy in bed. The first fresh catnip of the year was nearly too much for them.

No comments: