Thursday

[knitting] The Joy of Winding Yarn

Hulu recently added some seasons of Bob Ross' The Joy of Painting.

Winding yarn, watching Bob Ross


I think winding yarn and watching Bob Ross is just about the most relaxing thing for me. After I finished winding yarn, I laid down on the couch under a blanket and watched episode after episode. Dollar eventually came into the living room and asked what I was doing. I could only reply, "I'm... sooooo... relaaaaaaxed."

I signed up for another Joy of Painting class in April. I think I'm going to invest in some Bob Ross supplies to start painting at home- now that I have the episodes to guide me!

1 comment:

gayle said...

I used to watch Bob Ross's show when it was on PBS years ago, but I always fell asleep about halfway through. Never saw a completed painting...