Thursday

[knitting] Scalloped Table Runner

I finished the table runner and have the pattern all written up.

Scalloped Table Runner


Scalloped Table Runner


Scalloped Table Runner


Scalloped Table Runner


It's going to be a free PDF download at Ravelry but for those not on Ravlery, I'll try to find a server where I can create an account and upload PDFs. Then I'll link to it from here.

I went to the Upper Valley Knitting Guild meeting last night at the Norwich Public Library. There were only 8 of us there, so show-and-tell was over rather quickly. Then it was knit-and-chat time.

Tonight the Upper Valley Stitch & Bitch is meeting at White River Yarns. I'll bring a few copies of the table runner pattern to distribute, if anyone wants to test knit. I think the pattern is sound but I did find a "yarn over" missing from the directions for the first row yesterday.

EDIT: I just added the PDF to the sidebar at the left. The link goes directly to a PDF but I also set up a Google Page to host/list all my (future) PDFs.

7 comments:

Joansie said...

I've been a lurker on your blog for some time. I just realized that you are a "Vermonter"???? So am I. I just purchased my first spinning wheel and will check out the things you mentioned in your blog for today. Beautiful, beautiful table runner.

Miss 376 said...

qazsvThis looks gorgeous, will bookmark the pattern and give it a go. Thanks

Stephanie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I will definitely try it.
Just found it through google alerts on kniiting.

Kit said...

Yay! I have been patiently waiting for the pattern. The runner is really pretty, and I like the color of yarn you chose.

Neicee said...

OMG, I so love this! I purchased my cotton today to start. I usually lurk but had to comment. I am in love with your kitty he is so funny!!

amy said...

Thank you for the nice comments! I love that I could make it with an $8 ball of yarn (and you will have quite a bit left over, as well).

Elizabeth said...

LOVE IT! Already saved the PDF for future use, hopefully I'll get to the bottom of my to do list soon enough to cast on!