Saturday

[knitting] Stuff

I'm wireless, baby! I have to take baby steps: first comes internet, then comes wireless, then comes AI taking over the human race.

I took of picture of all the knitting I've done since the last time I posted a picture (minus all the Christmas knitting):



Clockwise from the top, it's a blue uber-bulky scarf I made for myself using leftover yarn from my stash; a brown fairisle hat (using the flower motif from Handknit Holidays); a couple of pantas; hat & mittens that I never sent to Ram; and everything is sitting on my finished Kiri shawl. I need to weave in ends, block, etc etc etc.

2 comments:

nicole said...

that fairisle hat looks crazy professional. nice job!

amy said...

The only problem is that the fair isle section is too tight! I need to find someone with a small head to give it to. This is also the reason why I'm too scared to start Boyfriend's Star-Wars fair isle hat...