Tuesday

[Whenever I'm bored] Five

I never seem to be able remember to do the Friday Five on a Friday. Anyway:

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
I don't remember... Jeeze, I must have been too young to remember. I can't even remember all the names of my middle school teachers, just a few here and there. In completely unrelated news, one of my middle school math teachers (Mrs. Lory) opened an Italian deli next to where I work. Whenever I go there for lunch and shortchange her, she shakes her head sadly, like: "All that work for nothing... This girl can't even count out 37 cents."

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Smurfs. Did that play during weekends? I always really loved the after-school Disney cartoons: Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, Duck Tales and Tail Spin.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Felicia.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
I always wanted the sugar-packed chocolate rot-your-teeth-out hyper cereal, but we always got plain old Cheerio's and shit.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
Play in the woods behind my house and (I shit you not) homework. I used to love to bring home school activity books, fill them all out, bring them back to school and be miles ahead of the rest of the class.

No comments: