Friday

[travel] San Francisco

Our first evening in San Francisco, we went to Chinatown for an awesome dinner and then rode a cable car back to the hotel:

San Francisco

San Francisco

San Francisco

The cable car pics are blurry. I was sitting on the outside seats and it was scary! I was like, "OMG WHERE'S MY SEATBELT?!" We weren't cruising down the hill at 60 mph or anything but still... I don't know how people jump on in tv commercials and just hang on to a pole while standing on one of the outside steps. 

San Francisco

San Francisco

San Francisco

The Australian woman sitting next to me kept saying what a treat it was being able to ride a cable car. I giggled on the inside and hummed "Rice-a-roni... the San Francisco Treat!" Oh man, I haven't heard that commercial since I was a kid but I was able to recall it in an instant.

No comments: