Thursday

[knit] Juneberry

The other project that I brought to CA with me was a knit shawl. I've been wanting to do this pattern for a while:

Juneberry



Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Tweed (discontinued)

Needles: US 7

Juneberry

Nice pattern, clear instructions. The was my first time doing bobbles, too. They were only 3-stitch bobbles, so they weren't difficult to do. This pattern has lace that must be worked on both the right- and wrong-side rows, so no sleeping on the job when you're working on this. 

Juneberry

I wish there was an easy way to make it larger, though. It's more of a shawlette than a shawl. Some day I'll work out the numbers and make a bigger one.

As I was trying to take a picture, Penny (resident stylist) came in to move the shawl and give the photoshoot more of a... dynamic quality:

Juneberry

Thanks, Pen.

Juneberry

No comments: