Wednesday

[misc] Conversation Excerpts

###
####
###

AMY: Murderface, do you want some lunchies?

MURDERFACE:

DOLLAR: Come on, buddy, get some lunch.

MURDERFACE:

AMY: You have to eat up the last of the Whiskas pouches.

MURDERFACE:

AMY: It's like McDonald's for cats. It's McWhiskas.

MURDERFACE: Mrow?

DOLLAR: Come get your McWhiskas, buddy.

MURDERFACE:

AMY: Eat the McWhiskas. There... Good boy.

MURDERFACE: nom nom nom nom

AMY: Ha ha ha. McWhiskas.

###
####
###

AMY: [making dumplings at her mom's]

MOM: I did a different recipe for the filling this time.

AMY: Oh?

MOM: I put poison sauce in it.

AMY: [stops] You what?

MOM: I know, I never heard of doing that before.

AMY: What did you put into the filling?

MOM: Poison sauce.

AMY: Say it again?

MOM: HOY! SIN! SAUCE!

AMY: HOISIN SAUCE!?

MOM: YES!

AMY: [goes back to making dumplings] Whew.

###
####
###

[AMY and DOLLAR playing a game of Small World]

AMY: And the next race is... Ghouls. Biovacking Ghouls.

DOLLAR: Bivouacking.

AMY: What?

DOLLAR: Bivouacking.

AMY: What did I say?

DOLLAR: Biovacking.

AMY: ... What did you say?

DOLLAR: Bivouacking.

AMY: That's what I said.

DOLLAR: No, I'm pretty sure biovacking is a word you just made up.

AMY: What does biovacking-

DOLLAR: Bivouacking.

AMY: -even mean anyway?

DOLLAR: To put up an encampment of tents.

AMY: *sigh* It's your turn.

###
####
###

1 comment:

Shelby said...

"biovacking" sounds more like a real word than "bivouacking", man. I'm with you. Unless you poison the dumplings and make me have McWiskas for lunch...;)