Thursday

[knitting] The Gift of Friendship Scarf

I gifted this to my sister last night for her birthday, so I can show it here now:

Gift of Friendship Scarf


Pattern: The Gift of Friendship
Yarn: Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud
Color: Tidepool
Needles: US #4 single points
Mods: None

Gift of Friendship Scarf


I started it way back in June. This project has traveled with me to San Diego and New York City. I'm not sure I would have been able to make it were it not for all the waiting, flying, hotel hours.

It was interesting working with lace weight yarn. I think this was the first time I ever have. It only took one ball of Alpaca Cloud. What other hand knit scarf can you make for $4.99? There are even some clearance colors right now for $3.99! This yarn would make a nice, light lace cowl.

Gift of Friendship Scarf


Gift of Friendship Scarf

2 comments:

Shelby said...

that's gorgeous. Nice job!

Elizabeth said...

it's beautiful! Great pattern and color I'm sure she loved it! I really need to get one of those blocking boards!