Friday

[amy] Misc. Stuff

Lots o' changes be afoot. I'm enacting a plan to start my own online business. I'm going to wait until it becomes a giant money-maker before quitting my day job. Which probably won't be until 2027.

I'm working on some ideas to start writing again.

I shall be attending the Quechee Scottish Festival tomorrow. Dollar's not coming because he has band practice to get ready for an upcoming gig. Ppssh. Just sounds like he wants to get out of it to me.

My birthday is coming up (October 6) and I got two tickets to a Haunted Corn Maze. Eeeeee! I'm looking forward to being frightened and screaming. Also, I want to see Dollar wet his pants.

6 comments:

scully said...

Must. resist. urge. to. make. corn. and. wet. pants. joke.

BTW, let Dollar know that if he and his band ever want to record a gig they may want to contact my wife who is an audio engineer. She specializes in live recording, and is in addition to being local, she is good and reasonably priced.

Good luck with the online biz!

amy said...

I'll let him know! He said the band isn't taking any more gigs for the rest of the year so that they can re-record their album.

Shelby said...

I bite - what type of online business? Drunken yarn dying? Need a partner? *laughs*

amy said...

Ssshhh, don't tell anyone but I want to sell hand-painted yarn online. I may need a partner, too, once it blows up and I'm making bundles of money.

scully said...

She does mastering too if that is something they need. Thanks for passing the information on.

Shelby said...

I'll keep it on the DL...aside from, uhhh...this comments section, I guess...

And yeah...if you wanna teach me how to dye and stuff, I'd be all about it. Or even just packing boxes. I can pack boxes right off the bat...no training necessary! *laughs*