Monday

[knitting] More Mason Dixon Washrags

The color here is a little washed out from the flash, but I made three and still have enough yellow leftover to make another solid one. 4 rags for $4.40 isn't bad at all.



And here's the back of the two two-colored ones. The back of the solid green doesn't look too different from the front but the wrong side is more noticable on these:



As far as I can tell, no one's posted what the wrong side looks like. It's not in the book and not on the knitalong website. I guess it doesn't really matter but I would have liked to have known.

Is the ugly wrong side going to put me off making more? Nope. I had to go out and buy more Sugar 'n Cream yesterday. Lookit the bright colors! Oh so cheerful!



My next move is to weave in ends and give the rags a good ol' machine wash and dry to see what happens.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

oooooh I love the orange! :) I tried the pattern with a skein of red/white varigated S'n'C and wasn't too hot on it...but I think if I get some white and use the varigated to do the blocks and the white to do the edging, it would be cute...