Wednesday

[misc] Framing and Buttoning Things Up

Crunch time- gotta finish all the finer details of the things I'm entering to the fair. Framing paintings:

Framing a few paintings...  One is going to the fair.


Sewing buttons on to the sheep sweater:

Sewing buttons... 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑


Ta da!

5 pewter buttons sewn ⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Now it's a real sweater. ❤️🐏❤️🐏❤️


I bought these buttons at a Bartlett Yarn booth at the Slater Mill Knitting Weekend marketplace this past January and I just looooove them. The website is here and I'm tempted to get more. The ones I used here are the Celtic Swirl pattern.

Gotta bag everything up and bring it to the fairgrounds tonight! Aaagghh! Going to the fair with my sister and niece tomorrow.

1 comment:

The CraftyVegan said...

Everything is beautiful! Good Luck!