Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

Had some fun with a stuffed tiger that a niece accidentally left at our house. I put the tiger at the top of the stairs and waited for the cats to approach. Santana wouldn't come up- she just sat and glowered at it. Murderface was a little more brave:

Murderface inspects the tiger
"Hello, Sir. Sir? Hello?"



Not sure if friend or foe
"Santana, you dummy! It's not real! You can come up!"



MF and the tiger
"Hmmm, I have an idea..."



Two tigers
"Grrrr- I changed my mind. You can't come up. Stay down there or else!

It was a quality stuffed animal. I so wanted to keep it but alas, we had to return it. We brought it to her in one of our cat carriers. It was so cute.

I'm going to have to start taking pictures of things other than knitting/crochet. I think I'm knitting myself into rotator cuff tendonitis (can you get that from knitting?) so I should probably slow down. Or at least take more breaks and stretch more.

No comments: