Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

I've been trying to grow catnip all summer. I put some seeds into a long planter and set it up on the rock wall. A couple weeks later during a storm, strong wind blow the whole thing over, dumping all the potting soil into the level below. I had another packet and spread the seeds right into a a corner of a mulched area out front. Happily, some seeds have started to grow! I picked a few leaves to give to the cats. Murderface was still in bed: 

Murderface had fresh catnip for breakfast in bed. Then passed out.  #wakeandbake


He ate the leaves, licked my fingers, rub rub rubbed his head all over my hands and then... passed out. Passed. Out. Zzzzz. 

3 comments:

Denise Briese said...

Love Murderface Monday!

gayle said...

I'll bet he's having some sweet crazy dreams...

Alex - Hydrangea Girl said...

Oh man, my cats love catnip too. They get tore up from the floor up for it.

Also - your cat's name is Murderface. That is a whole spectrum of awesome.