Thursday

[knitting] Another Dice Pouch

I knit another dice pouch (to be gifted):

Dice Pouch


Dice Pouch


I love how flat the bottom is and how the sides stand upright when the pouch is open. It was designed this way so that your gaming dice are easily accessable:

Dice Pouch


Dice Pouch


Dice Pouch


This is the dry GMS Comfort Cotton I was talking about in an earlier post. I decided against a soak in conditioner-laden water because I think the stiff sides help the pouch stay upright when open.

Some modifications- I didn't knit this as long as my alpaca one- only about two inches after the yarnover holes for the i-cord string. Also, I purled one round before I started any of the decreases. This made a very nice right angle.

And I love how little yarn this used. I still have enough leftover yarn for one or two more bags. Dollar wants one. In black. Of course.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Love that pouch! Especially how it stands up alone. Brilliant. Great gifts. ;-}