Monday

[knitting] Men's Clogs

I felted Dollar's clogs last week and we waited a full 7 days for them to dry completely:

men's felted clogs


men's felted clogs


men's felted clogs


men's felted clogs


men's felted clogs


He tried them on and slipped while sitting down. I've just ordered some suede bottoms since I don't want him wearing these AT ALL on the wood floors- he falls down regularly in his non-skid moccasins. I can only imagine what kind of damage he'd do to himself and the house in these slippery clogs.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm sorry, but that made me chuckle, I have visions of Dollar skating around the room!

Shelby said...

those came out great! I'd be falling on my a$$ with those babies, too...especially on your floor, because I'd be running and sliding and crashing into stuff. You have the perfect floor for it!