Monday

[misc] Penny Monday

Had a good weekend. I scored a miracle of a deal on a sack of brand new llama/cotton yarn in a variety of colors (49 skeins for $35!!!!). I'm pretty sure I happened to check VT Craigslist at the exact right time to nab the deal. No definite plans for the yarn at the moment but I think a granny square blanket would be very nice.

Penny helped me update my Ravelry projects Sunday morning:

Penny helping me update Ravelry

I received some afghan yarn from a trade on Ravelry and was able to work again on Sophie's Universe for a couple more rounds. Then Penny decided I should work on something else:

Penny

So. I found something else to work on. By the way, the socks in the picture are from Sock Madness this past spring, the first round pattern called Alohomora. Love these. Just simple knit/purl but they look so nice on. Will definitely be participating again next year.

No comments: