Friday

[misc] TGIF

So happy it's Friday. This week has been a sucky- I'm still getting over my cold so I've been run down and sleeping poorly. And the literal turd-cherry on top of it all is finding that one of the cat's pooped on the bed. I assume it was retribution for either (a) running out of dry food, or (b) accidentally rolling Murderface off the bed in the middle of the night. 

Anyway. I have grand plans for tomorrow. The house is still rather stark and I finally ordered window coverings- blinds, curtains, scarf valances and sashes. Imma charge the dill up tonight and spend the day FINALLY adding some color around the house.

Also, I just learned that you can make your own homemade dulce de leche from a can of sweetened condensed milk. I'm going to try the overnight crock pot method and then make ice cream from it. 

What else? Some blocking (I knit a bandana cowl for Dollar with handspun), spinning... some weeding, moving stones, pictures around the house...

Are you going to help with chores this weekend, Banana?


Santana


Chores. You know what chores are. It's stuff you have to do... Nevermind. You just nap all day.

1 comment:

May ツ said...

que bonito gatito!!! yo tengo una gatita azul chartreux...saludos desde México