Wednesday

[misc] 2012 NH Sheep and Wool Festival

Despite being sick, I went to the 2012 NH Sheep and Wool Festival this past Saturday with my sister. Like I'm going to let a cold and fatigue and dizziness stop me. It was in a new location this year- Deerfield Fairgrounds. 

2012 NH Sheep and Wool Festival

The festival is probably an extra 30 minutes away now, but I think it's a better space. It seems like the vendors had more room. 

2012 NH Sheep and Wool Festival

2012 NH Sheep and Wool Festival

There were lots of cute sheep and aplacas and bunnies.

2012 NH Sheep and Wool Festival

Once I got home, I pulled out all the fiber that I've acquired over the last couple years (from past VT Sheep and Wool Festivals, the Wild and Wooly Weekend in Proctorsville, VT, the Franklin County Fiber Twist at Yankee Candle in MA last fall, fiber that I've taken from my sister because she wasn't spinning it) and took pictures to add to my stash on Ravelry.

So much to spin

I better get spinning.

No comments: