Thursday

[knitting] New patterns and the never-ending nightie

A new spring Knitty is up. I only like Clessidra. There's an interesting article on dying yarn but I like the pictures in this tutorial.

Also, a new MagKnits came out at the start of the month.

I worked more on the nightie last night. One other person showed up for knitting and I discussed with her the modifications I want to make on the straps. Rather than having two separate lengths tied at the top of my shoulder, I'd like to have long straps completely sewn down. The problem I foresee with the tie tops is Dollar distracting me with a "Look over there!" shout and then pulling the bows apart. Like someone undoing your shoelaces. He'd do it 24/7 and I'd get tired of it pretty fast. Anyway, I think I'm a mere three or four hours away from finishing. I can't wait to work on something else.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I truly admire your ability to only work on one project at a time. I can. Not. Do. It. It's terrible.

Kelly said...

I didn't know the new knitty is up. I'll have to go check it out!