Friday

[knitting] Patterns and New Stuff

Goosebump Socks

Tidal Wave Socks (Now we can get SWTC Tofutsies, A-maizing and Karaoke at Country Woolens in Lebanon!)

Tulip Gloves (two needles)

Gansey Gloves. Glove pattern generator and formula.

Moonlight Sonata Shawl

Knit Picks has a new website.

Lily has a new cotton yarn: Sugar 'n Cream Twists. Best buy it online, who knows when any local stores in the area are going to get it. The local craft store still doesn't have the new(ish) Lion Brand Cotton Ease or Organic Cotton.

I'm currently working on socks for Dollar, using Cascade 220 superwash. I should be able to finish the first and cast-on for the second by the end of the weekend.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

The Goosebump socks are so cute...they could be dressy or funky, depending on what you knit them in. And I love Moonlight Sonata. I don't know if I have the cajones to embark on THAT much lace, though...

Kelly said...

Thanks for the great links. I love the tidal wave sock pattern and I just happen to have that yarn in my stash.