Friday

[knitting] Sherbet Stripes

Another baby sweater. Same pattern as the last (rav link for Super-Natural Stripes) but I had less yarn and made it short sleeved.

Sherbet stripes


The yarn is Cascade Cotton Rich DK, which is now discontinued. I used up leftovers from a knit shopping bag that I made back in 2010 and gave to my mom.

Sherbet Stripes


Love this pattern.

Was in Alexandria, VA a few days this week for work. Was nice to get away even thought I had too many drinks and not enough oysters. I have plans this weekend to do a Joy of Painting class tomorrow, my taxes (finally, I love waiting until the last minute), day trip with Dollar on Sunday to pick up a new spinning wheel. And I need to squeeze in the 5 Colleges Book Sale. Whew.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Ha! I did my taxes today too!