Friday

[misc] TGIFETTWIGTBCC

Thank God it's Friday (even though the weekend is going to be crazy cold).

Penny


Penny's not looking forward to it. Highs in the single digits. Lows in the negative double digits. I don't mind, honestly. It's a three day weekend and I'm just going to stay under a down blanket the entire time and take super hot bubble baths. It's only going to be two days. We endured a never ending polar vortex last winter.

I do have a lot of sewing to do. I've been avoiding weaving in the ends of many finished knitting projects and I think I've got to bite the bullet and take care of it all this weekend. Cause baby it's gonna be cold outside.

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I have a four day weekend...and plan on doing the same thing...catching up on blog reading right now....

Rebecca said...

I'm optimistically thinking of this weekend as tick population control. Very cold, not too much snowcover. Good luck with your yarn ends!