Tuesday

[crochet] Moroccan Midnight

I started a new filler project last week:

Moroccan Midnight

It will be a long infinity scarf. I have some skeins of Cascade Yarns' Casablanca which has long color repeats like Noro. I was thinking about something mitered but the color lengths are so long, the squares would end up being quite large. I found a pattern called Moroccan Midnight, which I felt apropos given the name of the yarn.

The pattern was a bit of a struggle. I had to watch several videos on how to do the Moroccan Tile Stitch. The yarn combo looks nice but the cone of brown tweed I'm using is a bit rough and thin- I'm hoping it's spinning oil from the mill and that the yarn will bloom when I wash it.

Anyway, I'll get back to it once I finish the most recent pair of Sock Madness socks.

No comments: