Wednesday

[craft] Christmas Tags

I had to start wrapping gifts this past weekend and all I had in the house was wrapping paper and tape. No tags. BUT I did find blank crafty-type tags and a package of 4 sheets of Christmas stickers. So I made my own tags and I think they're soooooo cute:


Homemade Christmas Tags

I might need to do this every year. It was so fun to make different combinations of the stickers.


Homemade Christmas Tags


Homemade Christmas Tags

It was kind of sad to see people read the tag, open the present, crumple the tag with the wrapping paper and throw it away but, sigh, it's okay. It just a tag. Just a homemade tag. That I made and went "Hah hah, omg, that's so cute" after making every single one.

2 comments:

gayle said...

How could they not understand that the tag was part of the gift...

Sara said...

Love the tags - great idea. And, they are part of the gift...I always keep something homemade...it is so special...