Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

Happy Birthday, Murderface!

Murderface


Happy Birthday, Dollar!

We don't know when MF's birthday is, so we just gave him the same birthday as Dollar. MF is turning 6 today. I need to stop by the feed & supply store on the way home to get him some gifts.

Went to the Green Mountain Fiber Festival this weekend- it was great. I got to dye lots of yarn and fiber. It was a good atmosphere and a good location. I was too tired to cook supper last night, so we ordered out. I got some kind of horrible food poisoning or something. I was barfing all night (Dollar wasn't barfing but his stomach was not good) and woke up this morning with a swollen, red, itchy, painful hand. Is that a side effect of a food allergy? The only other thing I can think of that would mess up my hand was handling naturally dyed skeins of yarn right out of the dyepot. Two skeins, one dyed with goldenrod and the other dyed with jewel weed. I'm not allergic to either plants... so why might the dyes bother me? I don't know, but wtf. I need to get some benadryl.

No comments: