Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

Murderface, catloafing on his cat-mat:

Murderface


He's probably relieved that Dollar and I are going back to work today. I only had last Thurs/Fri off work, but Dollar had the whole week. He tried to ignore us, but it didn't work.

Murderface


I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I was still dealing with my allergic reaction to something in those naturally dyed skeins on yarn. I had to go see my doctor and she told me that I had chemical burns all over the insides of my hands. I also had a rash breakout- from the top of my feet to my face. I'm nearly all better now, but I'm still in a continual state of sloughing/molting my top layer of skin. This shit was f'ed-up, for real. The palms of my hands are turning back to a normal human shade- they've been bright red and inflamed for a week. And they felt burned- as though I placed them down in a hot pan. I wasn't able to put my hands in hot water (an upside to all this is that Dollar started doing the dishes, heh) or open bottles. Anyway... it was f'ed-up.

I spun a lot these past couple weeks and have lots of new, pretty yarn to take pictures of.

2 comments:

gayle said...

Just because an ingredient is 'natural' doesn't guarantee it isn't allergenic. The worst allergic reaction I ever had was to an 'all-natural' shampoo. I'd used it in the shower, so I was itching over every square inch of my skin. Itchy to the point that I was scratching holes in myself. Everywhere. Benedryl and Calamine lotion were my best friends for days...
Sending healing thoughts!
(And I love the cat mat.)

Sara said...

Ouch - sorry to hear that you had an allergic reaction!

Just love the cat mat that Murderface has! Who made the pattern???