I didn't get much in the way of yarn, just one skein from a commercial brand I've never seen before:

I think this would make a nice tam for my mom.
And a large skein of local handspun. As I browsed, I came back to this skein of yarn over and over. I couldn't stop touching it. The color is a little dark in this picture, but it's a great heathery purple:

I knew for sure that I would get a spinning wheel when I returned home so I picked up some local roving:



In Korea, I got two balls of mohair. It's a little scratchy but I love the color and I think the yardage is going to be off the chain. Any ideas what to do with a bunch of not-so-soft mohair?

Two balls of Australian wool that reminded me of Reynolds Odyssey (but a little finer):

Two balls of an unknown Japanese Wool that reminded me of Noro (but a little finer):

And six balls of a shiny, subtlety multi-colored yarn of unknown material. As to what I'm going to knit with it, the idea of chevrons immediately came to mind, to showcase zig-zaggy lines of color. We'll see...

1 comment:
It's nice to host everyone in the same place.". Amazing.. "Really, as far as I gotten to be honest with you is looking like if they report June 1, if they report June 15, if they report July 1, if they report July 15. Il priait beaucoup et ardemment.
DEAR UNACKNOWLEDGED: It is definitely the right move to return to counseling. They're not going to die or even get sick, MK Outlet says Gundy, because they're in good shape and young."If that is true, then we sequester them, and continue because we need to run money through the state of Oklahoma," Gundy said.How Air Force 1 In Store does this fool still have a job after saying something like thatGOODMAN: Leadership of Nick Saban Cheap Nike Air Force 1 important in crisisThese are difficult times for football coaches, New Air Jordan Shoes but valuing money over human life should be grounds for termination for anyone Yeezy Shoes For Sale managing people, and especially for someone charged with the health and safety of students in college.
Any count is, however, likely to Coach Outlet Clearance be a "gross under estimate of the true burden of COVID 19" because the symptoms are similar to other viral diseases and because of the dearth of available tests for it, said Dr. "Iran has never asked and will not ask America to help Tehran in its fight against the outbreak . Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale
George Golf and Country Club in Toronto, remains on the PGA Tour schedule but Golf Canada and RBC said in a joint statement last week they are evaluating their options. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Jordan Shoes For Sale Advance Local...
Post a Comment