Thursday

[boardgaming] Myrmes

I've started going back to gaming on Wednesday nights- this is a great way to try new games before I make up my mind whether or not to buy. Last night we played Myrmes, a game of ants. Fairly complex to remember all the rules at the start but once things got going, it was a fun little game! 

Myrmes

You develop your own ant colony and then send them up to the surface to collect resources and leave pheromone trails. The ant pieces are pretty cute:

Myrmes

I should also mention that the shop I play at is new: Black Moon Games in Lebanon, NH. It is directly under the Lebanon Village Marketplace next to the firestation around the green. Open gaming is every Wednesday night. There are lots of tables and space for anyone to come and join in. So come join in!

No comments: