Tuesday

[travel] Hard Rock Hotel

My hotel arrangements were made late enough so that I wasn't able to get a room in the actual hotel attached to the convention center but early enough so that I didn't have to stay 20 miles away. I stayed the week in a Hard Rock Hotel and it was awesome.

Palm Springs, CA

Everything about it was super cool and hip, with lots of artifacts all over the walls.

Palm Springs, CA

Palm Springs, CA

This is the wall paper inside the elevators:

Palm Springs, CA

My room was great. I had my own balcony:

Palm Springs, CA

I wanted to steal the duvet cover on the bed so bad. It looks like some regular pattern but when you look closer:

Palm Springs, CA

HOW COOL IS THAT? \m/ (I just checked and the duvet cover is for sale online at the Hard Rock shop.)

The floor lamp was shaped like a drum and you turned it on my stepping on a little button on the floor:

Palm Springs, CA

Coolest hotel I've ever stayed in. 

No comments: