Friday

[misc] Nails Nails Nails

OMG, I have a new obsession. Nails. Crazy-ass nails. I just did mine:

IMG_8501


Green nail polish with sparkly nail polish over it! It's like a birthday party threw up all over my finger nails! I loooooooves with frightening abandon. I've done everything but crouch on the floor, stroking my nails, saying, "My own... my love... my precious... ch'ollum ch'ollum".

IMG_8490


Poor Santana in the background. She gets no play time when I applying 6 coats of polish to my nails.

I kind of went on a polish shopping spree, but thankfully I'm getting the cheap-o bottles at CVS and Walgreens (for .99 or 1.99). In 2 days I've acquired:

New Hobby


I know, I know, but... I must have them all. Pink nails? I think not. I've decided I want either crazy-fun-time nails (like above) or trashy ho-bag nails (e.g. zebra and leopard prints- so skanky, I must have them!).

I avoided painting my nails ever since I've had Murderface. He hates the smell and I feel bad when he comes up to me for cheek skritches, gets of whiff of the fresh polish, recoils and gives me the squinty-eyed look of abject suffering at the hand of my intentional betrayal and disregard for his happiness. He's a little melodramatic. But after giving myself a manicure a couple times already (sequestered in a far away room in the house), he hasn't noticed when I pet him on his head or give him dinner. After a day, there's no smell so I can give him all the cheek skritches he wants.

No comments: