Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

MF is so nappy


Had a fairly easy weekend. Dollar mowed the lawn for the first time yesterday and it took FOUR hours on a riding mower. Seriously. I need to take some pictures. All we need now is a weed wacker.

I went up the hill to pick some blackberries (only picked a pint's worth- they're not ready yet) and made some turnovers. I planned on using the bottom oven of my double-wall oven. I self-cleaned it for the first time on Saturday but when I went to pre-heat it yesterday, it wouldn't get warm. UGH. Going to try it when I get home tonight. I'll probably need to call to have an Electrolux tech come out and fix it.

I'm crocheting away on hexagons for my Catan blanket. I have 40 water hexes and I need 22 more. Then 32 land hexes. I don't think I'm going to be able to get everything done in two weeks but I'm going to try.

No comments: