Tuesday

[amy] Double Standard

[ring ring]

AMY: Hello? Hey Guy. Uh [looking at BOYFRIEND], not much, you? Yeah. Um [looking at BOYFRIEND], I don’t know. Maybe. Yeah. Actually I’m kind of in the middle of something. I’ll talk to you later. Okay, bye.

BOYFRIEND:

AMY: That was Guy.

BOYFRIEND:

AMY: He was wondering if I wanted to grab some supper.

BOYFRIEND:

AMY: He’s a fun guy to hang out with. I feel bad that all the girls in the Upper Valley hate him because he’s such a philanderer.

BOYFRIEND:

AMY: I’m- Are you- I thought that- I mean- What-

BOYFRIEND: I’m okay.

AMY: Are you sure? Because I would be jealous if you were going to have supper with another girl. Okay, pretend you’re getting a call.

BOYFRIEND: [holding hand to ear like a telephone] Hello, uh, Kate. Yes. Let’s have supper. Okay. Bye. [puts hand down]

AMY: Who was that?

BOYFRIEND: Kate.

AMY: Who’s Kate?

BOYFRIEND: A friend.

AMY: You’re going to have supper with her?

BOYFRIEND: Um, yes?

AMY: Where?

BOYFRIEND: Out.

AMY: Where?

BOYFRIEND: My place.

AMY: What? I thought you just said-

BOYFRIEND: Yeah, we’re eating at my place.

AMY: Well… How long have you known her?

BOYFRIEND: A long time.

AMY: O-kay. Well, when are you going to eat?

BOYFRIEND: Tonight. I don’t know.

AMY:

BOYFRIEND:

AMY:

BOYFRIEND: Are you mad?

AMY: Well this girl calls you out of nowhere and you’re going-

BOYFRIEND: Okay, the phone call wasn’t real. Okay? It was my hand.

AMY: Whatever.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Amy- Stop being Jealous and let Dollar have dinner with his hand in PEACE.

Jello-C SUX.