Tuesday

[knitting] Gryffindor Scarf

Here's the start of my Gryffindor scarf. I started it this past Saturday morning and was able to knit all that in, like, 7 hours. Maybe 8. I'm a sloooooow kn... it... ter. And with all the typing at work and knitting at home, I'm sure the sharp pain along the outside of my right wrist is nothing.

In the end, the finished scarf is meant to look like this or this. Hm... maybe my colors are too bright?

I didn't work on my scarf last night, but opted to try to map out a pattern for the Valentino bag. I cast on 64 stitches and on size 10 needles, let me tell you, that's a HUGE bag. So I switched to size 5 needles and it's a little better. Although, I don't know if I'm doing the cables right. It seems so tight when I knit the reserves sitches from the cable needles. Maybe I need to use size 6 needles and switch to five on a cable row? I don't know. You know what? I just don't know.

1 comment:

122272 said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a penis enlargement reviews related site. Most of the articles are on penis enlargement reviews.