Thursday

[misc] Murderface Thursday

In bed last night:

He’s so annoyed with me. I can hear a mouse and told him to do something about it... I don’t think he’s going to. Time to set traps. 🐭

I could hear a mouse scrabbling around in the bathroom and I told Murderface to get up and do something about it. This is his "YOU get up and do something about it- I'm like 75 in cat years" face. I did get up but it was inside the wall. Time to put traps out.

###

TGIT!! I'm off tomorrow for a weaving class offered by VT S&W. Looks like it might rain tomorrow but that's fine, I'll be in Tunbridge Town Hall all day. I plan on spending Saturday at the Festival. I'll be swapping stitch markers, buying all the soaps, visiting all the vendors, trying not to buy all the yarns and fibers, petting all the animals... 

1 comment:

cristina said...

I have mice too, in the wall as well. And three cats!!!! Of no use!