Friday

[embroidering] Butterfly Bundt Bag

Embroidery for the butterfly pan bundt bag:

Butterfly bundt pan embroidery

For these designs, I just print off some black and white clip-art that I find online:

Butterfly bundt bag embroidery

Slide it into the muslin bag:

Butterfly bundt bag embroidery

Trace:

Butterfly bundt bag embroidery

Then put it on a frame and stitch:

Butterfly bundt pan embroidery

It's fun picking out colors. I tried to do a gradient of yellow, orange, magenta for the wings. I had a little bit of leftover light blue from doing the pirate ship water, so I used some of that for the spots on the wings.

###

TGIFFFFFF. Looking forward to a three day weekend. Going to get lots of knitting done. Maybe even start that Steotch project I keep meaning to start. I haven't baked anything in a while- I need to practice a bundt cake (I'm going to enter one into the fair). Maybe do some gardening- fall divisions and stuff...

No comments: