Tuesday

[knitting] Papillon Shawl Progress

Progress on the Papillon/Butterfly shawl:

Papillon progress...  #papillionshawl #butterflyshawl


It requires lots of stitch markers to keep track of things. It's not an easy/mindless knit but it is straightforward and the directions are clear. It's also the type of pattern that sucks you into thinking, "Just one more section... just one more section..." Which is good- I want to finish this in time for the fair.

###

Went to the local farm to pick up this week's CSA share. Normally we have it delivered but this week I had to pick it up and it makes such a difference. I realized I prefer to choose the produce (potatoes of consistent size, largest tomatoes, picking herbs in the field, smallest zucchini/squash). When we have them delivered, herbs are missing and the potatoes range in size from a grape to normal potato-size.

No time for much crafting last night. I visited my grandmother on the way to the farm so I didn't get home until after 6pm, then I had to wash vegetables and make some supper (a shrimp, veg, pesto saute that came out much butter than I thought it was going to). We finished watching Season 2 of Mindhunters. Was interesting to watch after listening to the Atlanta Monster podcast last year.

Didn't get to start the cross-stitching last night. Maybe tonight...?

No comments: