Thursday

[embroidering] Rose Bundt Pan

Another bundt bag:

Rose bundt bag embroidery

This was a rose image I traced from an adult coloring book of tattoo designs. There were some shaded areas inside the petals that I tried to do with a darker thread:

Rose bundt bag embroidery

But the shading was looking like little mouse turds to me. I picked it all out and this is the final rose:

Rose bundt bag embroidery

It's fine. I need to not be too fussy with these designs and also not spend an exorbitant amount of time on them- they're just to show what's inside the bag.

###

Didn't do that much knitting last night. Filled out my forms for the Tunbridge Fair (I'm entering 13 things... a few of which aren't even made yet, gulp) and the Green Mountain Knitting Guild retreat (oooo, sleep-away camp). Going to stop by the quilt shop after work to drop off a small quilt that will hopefully (!!!!) be finished in time for the fair.

Started pulling out orange and green yarns from the stash- leftovers and random balls of yarn- to make pumpkins with. I have no idea why- I probably wouldn't be able to knit any until after the fair. This always happens- once I start trying to tidy up the craft room, I end up pulling more stuff out and I'm sitting on the floor, surrounded by yarn, trying to think of things to make with misc amounts of cotton.

No comments: